Thursday, October 21, 2010

jetBlue Terminal

Alright, so I've taken a TON of pictures over the summer, but never posted them. Well, now I'm getting to it x). One example is are these pictures that I took from the airport, going to Puerto Rico in August.

Behold, the jetBlue's 10th Year Anniversary graphics.


This was at checkpoint. The mural behind the counter was so striking! Very nice typography.

It's interesting how they integrated the "10" motif into their new terminal.

And this picture... I took from online, but they have a 10th year plane as well!

Ahh, how I love jetBlue (compared to Continental). Leg room, no uncomfortable chairs, water bottles, and solid yet modern design... Here are their other plane graphics: http://nycaviation.com/2010/02/11-photos-celebrating-10-years-of-jetblue/

No comments:

Post a Comment