Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hm... What to get next?

So whenever I'm home, I become very interested in fashion. My mom and sister always read fashion magazines and love to go shopping. C'mon... it has to rub off.

Anyway, with my birthday, a new job, and being in the city all day - I've been shopping a lot recently. I've gotten quite a few new things.

What I'm posting are not from 1 trip, but rather favorites from various trips over the past month. And the weird thing is... I still want more -_-;;;. Anyway, I've got some good pieces that I really like. A lot are from really good sales that have been going on this summer!

Shirt from H&M, bag from Bloomingdales (by Rebecca Minkoff)

Shirt from BCBG

Sweater from BCBG

Dress from WHO.A.U (a new Korean chain store I finally got to check out!)

WHO.A.U has Hollister/American Eagle like stuff, but cuter and fits petite bodies and Asians better. That's great for me! :)

Shoes: (left to right) Flushing Mall, DSW, Flushing Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment