Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HBO Premier, A Matter of Taste

*all photos are taken from Zimbio and can be found here.




And here is my little journal doodle about the food I ate last night :).

Last night, I went to an excellent HBO documentary premier. It's called "A Matter of Taste," a documentary that follows chef Paul Liebrandt for over 9 years.

He is now the chef and part owner of the restaurant CORTON in Tribeca. I ate there for my birthday last summer and the food is so amazing.

As for the HBO premier, the film was very interesting and unexpectedly funny. Liebrandt has a very attractive personality. At one point in the film, he something along the lines of "I just want the best, that's all I'm asking for." He is truely passionate about what he does.

The dinner reception was also great. We had food designed by Liebrandt himself, and even sushi from Nobu. I'm so glad it wasn't the bad catering I was expecting. :)

Overall, a very good experience. Can't wait to tell everyone about the film. Watch it on HBO June 13th. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment